1. Check-in time is from 14:00. Check – out time (time of arrival is not taken in consideration) is till 12:00 p.m. If staying longer (after 12:00), additional cost is applied – 10EUR (possibility to stay in room till 15:00).
2. The cost is applied per room.
3. The capacity of the room depends on the room type. For example, - twin room = 2 beds = 2 persons.Guest can receive visitors in his room until 23:00, when visitors stay in the room after 23:00, they must pay an additional fee in the amount of 10 EUR for each person
4. The cost for the room is payed before the keys are received and the room used.
5. Each hotel guest must follow check – in procedure a registration card where personal data from documents (passport, ID card) are written in. Producing documents is obligatory, otherwise we cannot accept you as a guest in our hotel.
6. When filling out the registration card by the guest, it is absolutely necessary to indicate in it the number of guest credit card, the expiration date, the name and surname of the cardholder or deposit, a cash deposit of 50 EUR (filling in the “acceptance transfer act of money deposit”). In this way, the hotel has the right to charge a fine for violation of the hotel's internal regulations.
7. The inventory of the hotel (towels, glasses, door keys etc) is property of the hotel and is not allowed to be taken away. It is rented but not given as a gift.
8. It is prohibited to move furniture in the room.
9. The guests should remember that they are not only guests in the hotel; therefore do not make a noise after 23:00, do not disturb other guests.
10. When leaving the hotel, the keys of the room must be left at reception.
11. In case of loosing the keys 10 EUR fee is cashed.
12. If a guest damages inventory in the hotel, the guest pays for the damage. Agreement on this is signed in the registration card. Hotel's walls, doors, windows, carpets, plants, etc. are also considered as inventory.
13. Before checking out the room must be inspected together with a receptionist.
14. References, suggestions and complaints can be turned in at the receptionist or in email adress firstname.lastname@example.org
15. For smoking in improper place at the hotel fine 50 EUR. There is special smoking area (balcony) on the 3rd floor.
16. Please do not leave expensive things. If necessary, pass it to administrator at the reception.
17. Guest is responsible for the violation of fire safety in hotel.
18. The administrator has the right to refuse in check-in, if the guest is in a poor condition. (for example, the influence of alcohol or drugs)
19. The administrator has the right to check out guest who is in a poor condition. In this case administrator call to security or police.
20. At your request and after administrator accepting, guests who arrive to you can stay in you room from 8:00 am. to 23:00 pm., but only if they have passport or ID card and when they are check in reception.
21. Pets are allowed only on request. This service is chargeable- 10 EUR per each pet/per night.
22. The hotel has the right to request a cash deposit of 50 EUR from the guest if he is on the “blacklist” of the hotel for violation. Both sides must fill in the “acceptance transfer act of money deposit”.
23. The hotel has the right to refuse in check-in, if the guest is in the hotels “blacklist” for internal hotel violations.